(Perfect sauce for Deep Fried Fish)Jump to Recipe
This is the perfect sauce for any deep fried fish. I had tasted this ginger soy sauce in a Chinese-Vietnamese Restaurant when we ordered a Deep Fried Pickerel. The taste of ginger in the sauce removes the fishy taste and complements the dish. The crispy fish dipped in the sauce tastes so delicious!
This ginger soy sauce recipe is so simple to make and will definitely make your deep fried fish taste extraordinary. Try this recipe. I hope you’ll also like it!
Ginger Soy Sauce
Perfect sauce for any deep fried fish!
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil vegetable oil or canola oil
- a thumb ginger julienned or cut into strips
Soy Sauce Mixture
- 4 tbsps Water
- 3 tbsps Soy Sauce – I used Marca Piña Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsps White granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- pepper to taste
- 3 stalks Spring onions cut lengthwise or chopped – for toppings
- Mix all the ingredients for the soy sauce mixture in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the frying pan or sauce pan on stove top.
- Once the pan is hot, pour about 1 tablespoon of oil on the pan
- Saute the ginger. Once the ginger is fragrant, pour the soy sauce mixture on the pan. Turn off the heat once it boils.
- Pour the sauce on the deep fried fish and top with spring onions